Requirements from business perspective:
- Banking account (or implementation of payment processor) so your customers can deposit fiat to the exchange.
- Support manpower to administer the exchange (such as user support, fiat management for incoming funds, maintenance of cold storage etc.).
- License for operation the exchange as well as knowledge of local compliance regulations (depends on the licensing process in your local region).
- We send you a signed and printed contract via express mail (about 3-4 days international delivery time) that needs to be signed and sent back (takes about 2 weeks).
- Setting up your exchange installation (3-4 days)
- Application for SSL Certification (can be done synchronously, takes some days usually)
- Rerouting the DNS entries of the domain where your exchange should be operated to our DNS servers (a few hours)
- Customization of your exchange to implement your specific business case (this ranges from hours to months depending on the depth of the implementation you wish)
- Testing and Go Live (a few days, but also depends on the amount of customization done)