Yes, we allow an inspection of the source code in a closed sandbox environment.
The programming languages that are used in the various components are PHP and Java.
- Server: Debian 9 OS, Apache web server, MySQL
- Backend: PHP, Percona cluster, Java
No, only with the purchase of the license you get a testing environment in addition to the staging & production environment. But we do have a free demo available.
Requirements from business perspective:
- Banking account (or implementation of payment processor) so your customers can deposit fiat to the exchange.
- Support manpower to administer the exchange (such as user support, fiat management for incoming funds, maintenance of cold storage etc.).
- License for operation the exchange as well as knowledge of local compliance regulations (depends on the licensing process in your local region).
- We send you a signed and printed contract via express mail (about 3-4 days international delivery time) that needs to be signed and sent back (takes about 2 weeks).
- Setting up your exchange installation (3-4 days)
- Application for SSL Certification (can be done synchronously, takes some days usually)
- Rerouting the DNS entries of the domain where your exchange should be operated to our DNS servers (a few hours)
- Customization of your exchange to implement your specific business case (this ranges from hours to months depending on the depth of the implementation you wish)
- Testing and Go Live (a few days, but also depends on the amount of customization done)
No, but we can advise you on the most suitable hosting provider and location. We can also do the setup for you.
The skalex exchange is very flexible and can handle fungible goods, such as:
- ANY Fiat currencies, such as:
- ANY crypto-currencies, such as:
- ANY crypto tokens, such as
- Based on Bitcoin (e.g. Colored Coin)
- Based on Ethereum smart contracts
- ANY tokens/certificates based on external systems
In general, the exchange with standard functionality can be deployed within 7 days. It is highly advisable to first tell all branding customizations in the front end as well as the exchange functionality in the test installation before opening the exchange to the public. If you require further customization after the initial consultation this will delay the Go Live date as the customizations need to be developed and tested. If you want to receive information about the estimated implementation time for added features we’re happy to provide an estimation.