Yes, we allow an inspection of the source code in a closed sandbox environment.
The programming languages that are used in the various components are PHP and Java.
- Server: Debian 8 OS, Apache web server, MySQL
- Backend: PHP, Percona cluster, Java
Yes, we can provide a free trial license for download option. You will need to install the software on your server and use the license file sent by us to enable the exchange operation.
Requirements from business perspective:
- Banking account (or implementation of payment processor) so your customers can deposit fiat to the exchange.
- Support manpower to administer the exchange (such as user support, fiat management for incoming funds, maintenance of cold storage etc.).
- License for operation the exchange as well as knowledge of local compliance regulations (depends on the licensing process in your local region).
- We send you a signed and printed contract via express mail (about 3-4 days international delivery time) that needs to be signed and sent back (takes about 2 weeks).
- Setting up your exchange installation (3-4 days)
- Application for SSL Certification (can be done synchronously, takes some days usually)
- Rerouting the DNS entries of the domain where your exchange should be operated to our DNS servers (a few hours)
- Customization of your exchange to implement your specific business case (this ranges from hours to months depending on the depth of the implementation you wish)
- Testing and Go Live (a few days, but also depends on the amount of customization done)
We usually rent servers in Germany as they are very cost-efficient and reliable. If you want to have the exchange hosted on servers in a different country, this can be done. Kindly reach out to our sales/service team and we will organize the hosting in your desired location.
Yes, every fully licensed exchange operates on at least 3 servers exclusively rented for your exchange.
The skalex exchange is very flexible and can handle fungible goods, such as:
- ANY Fiat currencies, such as:
- ANY crypto-currencies, such as:
- ANY crypto tokens, such as
- Based on Bitcoin (e.g. Colored Coin)
- Based on Ethereum smart contracts
- ANY tokens/certificates based on external systems