Skalex is a German company, specializing in bitcoin/cryptocurrency exchange software for businesses. Based in Munich, Bavaria, Skalex has been an early leader in blockchain services and trading solutions. With its renowned custom, white-label exchange software, Skalex has set new standards in the cryptocurrency market.
To support our fast-growing business, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) to join our global team as soon as possible.
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience as a Project Manager or similar position responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, profitability, and effective delivery of digital solutions
• Experience in managing delivery of customer-facing digital solutions preferred
• Strong grasp of current web 3 and blockchain technologies as well as related business issues
• PMI or PMP certification or similar
• Experience in multiple software development lifecycles, including waterfall and agile
• Solid technical understanding and ability to define and refine requirements through a project lifecycle
• Excellent project management skills including prioritization, scheduling, and documentation
• Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external groups
• High energy and enthusiasm and ability to succeed in a dynamic work environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process Consistency: Directs, develops, evaluates, and establishes processes used by application project teams to ensure the teams are adhering to procedures consistently and confirms scope and schedule changes are documented, approved, and understood by stakeholders and project team members. Oversees and develops project budgets, schedules, works plans, resource requirements with resource managers, cost estimates, and cost projections. Documents and monitors exceptions to standard IT policies, processes, and best practices.
• Deliverable Quality: Oversees, monitors, and manages the quality of multiple highly complex applications and works to identify continuous improvement measures/root cause and corrective actions. Verifies project deliverables are acceptable, fulfill terms of the team agreements, and are within time and budget. May oversee the deliverables of contract work.
• Customer Satisfaction: Communicates routinely to management, customers, project team members, and other stakeholders, actively soliciting and addressing customer and project team feedback.
• Leadership: Responsible for problem management, issue resolution, and risk identification and mitigation, while empowering and motivating the team to have a sense of ownership over the application. Establish and manage a cross-functional team.
• Vision: Articulates a clear view (current and future) of the application to the executive management team, customers, and project team. Evaluate enterprise-level projects on defining and meeting strategic
goals and objectives for projects; coordinate the initiation and planning of diverse projects to meet application and technology roadmap commitments. Balance and articulate the effort of the functionality with the value for the IT applications.
Become part of a successful international team which aims to become the world leader in its area of expertise. The company is still in its early stage and one can immediately take on responsibility of shaping the company’s future and style of working. We offer an open-minded working environment and our team members really enjoy what they do.
If you are interested, please send your application including your resume, cover letter and other relevant documents (job references etc.)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!