Skalex is a German company, specializing in cryptocurrency exchange
software for businesses. Based in Munich, Bavaria, Skalex has been an early
leader in blockchain services and trading solutions. With its renowned
custom, white-label exchange software, Skalex has set new standards in the
What do we look for?
At Skalex, we look for a few traits in all of our employees, regardless of job or
team. First, we look for indicators that a candidate would thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we prioritize quick iterations, critical thinking,
and solid judgment. Second, we want individuals who are excited to share
their skills and the willingness to expand their knowledge in order to promote
innovation. Finally, we want applicants who can commit to a larger purpose
and work as a team
• 2+ years experience in crypto business development
• 5+ years of experience in business development for an Internet/technology company
• Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, DeFi ecosystem, and other digital asset management technologies
• Prior experience developing and managing a structured sales process in a growing technology company
• Strong communication and collaborative abilities, as well as the ability to customize messages for a wide range of audiences with varying levels of technical competence
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making abilities. Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing in-depth understanding of corporate offerings in order to discover successful potential prospects
• Managing and retaining existing client relationships, as well as establishing and implementing a business strategy to recruit new industry-leading clients
• Creating and implementing a sales procedure as well as plans to expand our (white label) integrations
• Build a world-class business/sales pipeline by researching company prospects and potential income streams.
• Developing strong working relationships with colleagues in engineering, marketing, product development, and legal.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and consumer demands, as well as negotiating and signing new partner agreements
• Identifying emerging trends and recommending new firm solutions to meet the needs of customers
Become part of a successful international team which aims to become the world leader in its area of expertise. The company is still in its early stage and one can immediately take on responsibility of shaping the company’s future and style of working. We offer an open-minded working environment and ourteam members really enjoy what they do.
If you are interested, please send your application including your resume, cover letter, and other relevant documents (job references etc.)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!