The Skalex exchange platform currently supports the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Gold
- Ethereum Classic
- Ethereum tokens that conform to ERC-20 token standards
- all Fiat currencies
Yes, Skalex supports Google Authenticator and email-based 2FA.
No, KYC verification needs to be done manually or skalex can implement a KYC verification provider as a customization.
White label means that we set up and customize the exchange with your branding, symbol and content.
In general, the exchange with standard functionality can be deployed within 7 days. It is highly advisable to first tell all branding customizations in the front end as well as the exchange functionality in the test installation before opening the exchange to the public. If you require further customization after the initial consultation this will delay the Go Live date as the customizations need to be developed and tested. If you want to receive information about the estimated implementation time for added features we’re happy to provide an estimation.
Requirements from business perspective:
- Banking account (or implementation of payment processor) so your customers can deposit fiat to the exchange.
- Support manpower to administer the exchange (such as user support, fiat management for incoming funds, maintenance of cold storage etc.).
- License for operation the exchange as well as knowledge of local compliance regulations (depends on the licensing process in your local region).
- We send you a signed and printed contract via express mail (about 3-4 days international delivery time) that needs to be signed and sent back (takes about 2 weeks).
- Setting up your exchange installation (3-4 days)
- Application for SSL Certification (can be done synchronously, takes some days usually)
- Rerouting the DNS entries of the domain where your exchange should be operated to our DNS servers (a few hours)
- Customization of your exchange to implement your specific business case (this ranges from hours to months depending on the depth of the implementation you wish)
- Testing and Go Live (a few days, but also depends on the amount of customization done)
No, the source code is not provided with the exchange license. However, if you purchase a license you can also separately purchase the source code.
You can setup currency pairs (markets) by pairing any of the currencies listed on your exchange, provided you have liquidity for those trading pairs.
The Skalex exchange is very flexible and can handle fungible goods, such as:
- ANY Fiat currencies, such as:
- ANY crypto-currencies, such as:
- ANY crypto tokens, such as
- Based on Bitcoin (e.g. Colored Coin)
- Based on Ethereum smart contracts
- ANY tokens/certificates based on external systems
There is no limit on fees. You can setup any fee or absolutely no fee. We support two methods for fees: Buyer-Seller fee and Maker-Taker fee.
No, but we can advise you on the most suitable hosting provider and location. We can also do the setup for you.
No, only with the purchase of the license you get a testing environment in addition to the staging & production environment. But we do have a free demo available.
We don’t engage in commission sharing, we provide the license on an annual renewal basis only.
This depends upon how we choose to implement the exchange and the ICO/STO. If the exchange is setup after the ICO/STO ends, then we can use the ICO/STO user accounts database to setup the exchange.
The implementation of payment processing is a separate business case and can be done as a customization request.
Yes, this is subject to the compatibility of the cryptocurrency with the Skalex platform. If the cryptocurrency is not compatible we can add support for this cryptocurrency as a customization.
Yes, we allow an inspection of the source code in a closed sandbox environment.
- Server: Debian 9 OS, Apache web server, MySQL
- Backend: PHP, Percona cluster, Java
The programming languages that are used in the various components are PHP and Java.